Saturday, December 6, 2008

Surname Discussion Forums

I have been posting on a few discussion forums devoted to the surname Orlando. So far, I have not received a response from anyone regarding my nonno, Carmelo. The discussion board postings are sporadic, similar to my research record! It looks as though people start their research, they don't get very far, and then they move on. I am trying to find a way to be more consistent about checking these boards more frequently, and creating this post is supposed to help me!

So, the two discussion forums I subscribe to are at:

Ancestry Surname Forums-Orlando

Geneology Forum for Orlando Family

1 comment:

  1. These are the people with the surname Orlando who still live in Curinga:

    Pagine Bianche listings for Orlando in Curinga

    At least you know the name is still there :)

    ReplyDelete

Circolo Calabrese