Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In Search of Travel Companion for Italian Adventure

Last Friday, you might have seen the posting at My Bella Vita. Cheerye Moore did me a great favor by telling the world about my travel plans and my desire to find a companion for this trip. I can’t thank her enough.
Each week it seems clearer to me that my trip should take place in October 2009. I have decided to travel at this time because I would like to attend La Bettola in Curinga, the town where my grandfather was born. La Bettola takes place the third Sunday in October. This time of year is also a bit better for me work-wise.
Are you interested in visiting Calabria and Sicily in October 2009? Take a look at the article at My Bella Vita, and then inquire within!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circolo Calabrese