Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Have My Ticket to Lamezia Terme!




So, tonight I took the next step and I purchased my ticket to Calabria. I took the advice of fellow blogger, Cheerye Moore, at My Bella Vita, and I went with Blu-Express Air. She has many great articles on traveling in Italy, and her article about Blu-Express was right on for me! Thank you, Cheerye.


The ticket cost me $57.98 euros, which is approximately $77.47 in USD. The flight is a short one, just 1.5 hours.


So, I am on my way...A step closer.


Now, how many days will I want to stay in Lamezia before I make my way down to Curinga? I know I will be itching to get to Curinga, but let's build the anticipation a bit. A little exploring in Lamezia Terme wouldn't be a bad idea...Just a night or two. So, I can recover from the jet lag.


Any tips for me about Lamezia Terme? :)


2 comments:

  1. I don't know much about Lamezia Terme but we stayed overnight last October at the Hotel Savant. http://www.hotelsavant.it/ Small, modern room with an excellent shower - we had just come from a week in the villages with limited hot water. :) The hotel was close enough for us to walk to restaurants, shops and to join the locals in their evening passagiatta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,
    Thanks! This is great. I was searching online for hotels in Lamezia, and I think this was on the list. It's always helpful to have input from others who have actually stayed at the hotel.

    ReplyDelete

Circolo Calabrese